Find here today’s news headlines by Jagran Josh for July 30, 2022.
Today’s News: July 30, 2022
- NALSA is launching the ‘Release [email protected]’ campaign from July 16 to identify eligible prisoners.
- Himachal Pradesh CM Jairam Thakur lays foundation stone and inaugurates various development projects in Mandi.
- BJP National Chairman JP Nadda appoints Mahendra Bhatt as new BJP Uttarakhand State Chairman
- Rajnath Singh announces improved financial assistance for orphaned children of ex-servicemen.
- India reports 20,408 new cases, 20,958 recoveries, 54 deaths in last 24 hours, active cases stand at 1,43,384.
- Interim NMC aid for medical students affected by Covid and the Russian-Ukrainian war
- PM Modi launches India International Bullion Exchange (IIBX) and NSE IFSC-SGX Connect.
- PM Modi will address the inaugural session of the first All India District Legal Service Authority Meeting.
- India received the highest ever FDI inflow of Rs 6,31,050 crore in the financial year 2021-22.
- The Indian Navy’s guided missile frigate, INS Tarkash, has completed its deployment in the Mediterranean and entered the Atlantic to continue its long-range voyage.
- Delhi CM and AAP National Organizer Arvind Kejriwal will travel to Somnath, Gujarat on August 1st.
- The government received bids worth Rs 1,49,855 crores after the 23rd round of 5G spectrum auction.
- India will lend its fullest support to the success of the Samarkand summit, said External Affairs Minister Dr. S Jaishankar.
- An explosion occurred at the Kabul International Cricket Stadium during the Shpageeza Cricket Tournament.
- The International Financial Services Centers Authority (IFSCA) will become a catalyst, it will support innovation and also become a catalyst for growth opportunities.
- Spain and Brazil reported their first monkeypox-related deaths on July 29, marking what are thought to be the first fatalities linked to the current outbreak outside of Africa.
- Twitter’s lawsuit to force Elon Musk to complete his $44 billion takeover bid is set to go to trial on October 17.
- President Volodymyr Zelensky visited a port in southern Ukraine to oversee the loading of grain for export onto a Turkish vessel, the Presidency.
- India’s Srihari Nataraj has qualified for the men’s 100m backstroke swimming semi-final at the 2022 Commonwealth Games in Birmingham.
- The Indian women’s hockey team beat Ghana 5-0 in the opening game of the Commonwealth Games 2022.
- The All India Senior Selection Committee has named wicket-keeper striker Sanju Samson as a replacement for KL Rahul in the T20I squad for the ongoing West Indies series.
- Dr Kashmir Singh IPS (Rtd) won a silver medal for India in golf at the World Police and Fire Games, aged 71.
- India’s Shiva Thapa beat Pakistan’s B Suleman 5-0 in the first round of the men’s 63kg category.
READ ALSO: Today’s News: July 29, 2022
Take weekly tests on the app to prepare for exams and compete with others. Download the Current Affairs and GK app
एग्जाम की तैयारी के लिए पर वीकली वीकली लें और दूसरों के साथ प्रतिस्पर्धा।। डाउनलोड करें करेंट अफेयर्स ऐप